As a manufacturer, we provide transferrable warranties with the most extensive coverage options for our products
More than 80,000 satisfied clients, 1,000,000 windows and doors installed, 2,000+ positive reviews on HomeStars
Do not pay for a year. Get 0% financing with payments as low as $69 per month
Chose from 40 styles and upgrade to any color
High Energy Efficiency
Discover our revolutionary DraftLock™ technology and save up to 23% on your annual energy bills
10% Senior Discount
Over 60? Get 10% off. You've earned it
A dedicated project manager will take your project from A to Z
Renovated house cannot exist without the new windows because they are not only the eyes of any home but also the final touché of the house’s design. Windows are used to provide people with air and light inside of a house. However, windows are also used to protect home for external noise, dust, and any other unpleasant factors. As a result, if you have old and shabby windows you may feel unprotected and uncomfortable inside your own home.
Luckily, today there is nothing easier way to regain comfort and pleasant feeling from being at home than replacing your old windows with new units. With the help of high quality vinyl windows in Edmonton you can start a whole new life. Our company offers manufacturing and installation services for all levels of complexity and uniqueness of your windows replacement projects. We also promise to clean everything up after completing the task. With the help of high quality vinyl windows in Edmonton you equip your apartment or house with higher level of energy efficiency and high-quality products that will add comfort and coziness to your home. If you live in Edmonton and are interested in windows installation - contact our company and discuss your project over the phone or in-person with our managers to get a complete consultation on your needs and related issues.
Today, it is impossible to argue with the fact that vinyl windows are much better than wooden ones. In general, vinyl windows are chosen by thousands of people around the world and, of course, there is a reason for that as vinyl windows feature:
- Increased comfort (vinyl windows are very easy to use and they do not requite almost any maintenance).
- Reliability and durability (the life cycle of vinyl windows exceeds 40 years).
- Protection from noise and drafts (due to hermiticity, vinyl windows significantly decrease the noise level and prevent your apartment from drafts, which is particularly important if you live next to North Saskatchewan River).
- Low price (our vinyl windows experts in Edmonton will do the math and it will not cost you an arm and a leg to get high-quality vinyl windows).
- A wide variety of shapes and designs such as:
- awning windows that can be left when raining and combine perfectly with other vinyl windows;
- casement windows and sliding tilt windows that let the maximum of air flow into the room and provide a stunning look;
- bay and bow windows that have a gorgeous angular shape;
- contour series windows that make any room look elegant and classy;
- single hung tilt windows, double hung tilt windows that are the most popular type of vinyl windows;
- end vent windows that are known for their ease of maintenance and practicality;
- architectural windows that are available in any size possible and that will add a brand-new look to your house!
However, some people, before getting replacement windows in Edmonton, are still challenged by the following questions:
- Are vinyl windows harmful?
- Do they provide proper environmental safety in the premises?
Therefore, we would like to say a few words about the production of vinyl windows. The security of vinyl windows is connected not only to their durability and reliability. The materials used for the manufacture of profiles have been successfully applied in many areas of human life due to their environmental qualities.
Safety of Vinyl Windows
Vinyl windows do not burn and prevent a fire penetration. When burning, the emitted hydrogen chloride has a very strong smell and can quickly be detected even in very low concentrations. However, its concentration is so small that it is not dangerous let alone life threatening.
If you break a vinyl window, which is quite difficult to do, it does not shatter into small pieces. All the pieces will remain in a special protective film. Moreover, the shatters are not sharp so you will not cut yourself. Thus, vinyl windows are not harmful and they are quite safe.
Summarizing, we can say that today, vinyl windows are by far the most secure and absolutely harmless. If you consider buying vinyl windows in our window replacement company in Edmonton, you should not hesitate. As for health issues, we also would like to point out that no insurance company in the world considers PVC as a material that can endanger human health and life during natural disasters, fires, let alone during normal daily use.